The Largest fraternal organization, where each man has a responsibility to make the world a better place.
The first preliminary meeting for the organization, was held in the parlor of the Alhambra hotel in 1894.
Meet the officers of the Alhambra Masonic Lodge no. 322, Free and Accepted Masons.
Alhambra Masonic Lodge no.322
Hall Rental Information
Our Hall is available for rent. Please go to the Gallery section of this website to view the Brochure and Pictures of the Rental Hall. You can contact us to reserve your special day or request a tour by contacting our Hall Rental Coordinator Ray at (323) 240-0326.
Lodge Stated Meetings
Held the 1st Monday of each month
Dinner – 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Meeting – 7:30pm to Conclusion
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Announcements for November and December 2018
* Stated meeting for November is on Monday November 5th.
* Congratulations to Brother Rolando Morales, who became an Entered Apprentice of Alhambra Lodge on Monday October 22nd.
* Congratulations to Bro. Isaac Lopez, who affiliated in October from Maya Lodge.
* Stated meeting for December is on Monday December 3rd.
* Christmas party will be on Saturday December 8th.
*Installation for 2019 Officers will be held on Saturday January 5th, 2019.